PDF SEWING PATTERN
The Maeve Pouch is an elevated basic when it comes to zipper pouches. It's a simple design with clean lines but with a few extras - a recessed zipper closure, a reinforced boxed bottom, and an optional interior zipper pocket. It is designed to be sturdy and roomy but also aesthetically pleasing. Included in the pattern are 3 size options for extra versatility.
The design of the pouch lends itself well to either showcasing your favorite fabrics or adding extra details like appliqué, patchwork, embroidery, screen printing, and more.
• 3 sizes
• recessed zipper closure
• reinforced bottom
• optional interior welt zipper pocket.
Approximate finished dimensions (width measured at widest point):
SMALL • 8 1/4" W x 5" H x 2 3/8" D | (21 cm x 12.7 cm x 6 cm)
MED • 10 1/4" W x 6" H x 2 7/8" D | (26 cm x 15.2 cm x 7.3 cm)
LARGE • 12 1/4" W x 7" H x 3 3/8" D | (31 cm x 18 cm x 8.6 cm)
Advanced Beginner (experience with zippers, sewing through several layers of fabric, and sewing curves is helpful)
Size #5 Nylon Coil Zipper by the yard / meter and
coordinating zipper slider/pull(s)
Pouch Zipper • 1 piece measuring:
SMALL • 8 3/4" (22.2 cm)
MEDIUM • 10 3/4" (27.3 cm)
LARGE • 12 3/4" (32.4 cm)
Welt Pocket Zipper • 1 piece measuring:
SMALL • 6" (15.2 cm)
MEDIUM • 7 1/2" (19.1 cm)
LARGE • 9" (22.9 cm)
Also: coordinating thread , zipper foot , water soluble marking pen, size 14 or 16 machine needle, pins, and / or clips, rotary cutter, ruler, and cutting mat and / or scissors
Optional: Washable glue stick or Wonder Tape
Leather / fabric scrap or other materials to tie onto zipper pull
PDF FILES INCLUDE
• 30 page fully illustrated tutorial with step by step instructions
• computer generated, tiled pattern that can be printed on 8.5" x 11" + A4 printer paper
• large format files (A0 + 36") for copy shop printing
• cutting guide + measurements for cutting pattern pieces with a rotary cutter and ruler (Imperial + Metric)
• fabric requirements and supply list
• supply sources
• project planner sheet
• glossary of sewing terms
• lots of helpful tips
• Purchasing this pattern gives you, the buyer, license to sell items made using this pattern on a handmade scale. License details included in pattern.
• This PDF pattern is an instant download - once payment has cleared, an email will be sent to you with a download link. Files will be sent as a zipped file which will need to be unzipped before viewing. Please save files to your computer as the download link will expire after three downloads. For accuracy in printing, please use Adobe Reader or Acrobat for viewing/printing files.
• Due to the digital nature of this item, all sales are final. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
© 2020 LBG STUDIO. All rights reserved. www.lbg-studio.com
We do not allow our patterns to be reproduced, copied, or redistributed in any form. Reselling or sharing of PDF patterns is strictly prohibited.