The Double Zip Pouch
PDF SEWING PATTERN
The Double Zip Pouch is a multitasking accessory that will keep you organized in style! With 4 sizes (plus bonus mini size) to choose from, simply choose the size (or sizes) that work best for you. The pouches are designed with a full width and height front zipper pocket as well as an inner divided slip pocket. Add a detachable strap to your pouch to make it even easier to carry on the go. These pouches make great pencil pouches, project bags, planner pouches, tablet/e-reader cases, and more!
• 4 sizes (plus bonus mini size)
• zippered front pocket
• optional wrist strap
• optional leather corner accents
• interior divided slip pocket
Approximate finished dimensions:
SMALL • 9.5" W x 6.25" H | (24 cm x 16 cm)
MED • 10.5" W x 7.25" H | (27 cm x 18 cm)
LARGE • 11.5" W x 8.25" H | (29 cm x 21 cm)
XLARGE • 12.5" W x 9.25" H | (32 cm x 24 cm)
MINI • 5 1/2” W x 4” H | (14 cm x 10 cm)
Intermediate (experience with zippers and sewing through several layers is helpful)
PDF FILES INCLUDE
• 21 page fully illustrated tutorial with detailed step by step instructions
• Bonus tutorial for mini version
• computer generated, tiled pattern that can be printed on 8.5" x 11" + A4 printer paper
• large format file (A0) for copy shop printing
• cutting guide + measurements for cutting pattern pieces with a rotary cutter (Imperial + Metric)
• fabric requirements and supply list
• bag hardware sources
• printable project planner sheet
• glossary of sewing terms
• lots of helpful tips
• Purchasing this pattern gives you, the buyer, license to sell items made using this pattern on a handmade scale. License details included in pattern.
• This PDF pattern is an instant download - once payment has cleared, an email will be sent to you with a download link. Please save files to your computer as the download link will expire after three downloads. For accuracy in printing, please use Adobe Reader or Acrobat for viewing/printing files.
• Due to the digital nature of this item, all sales are final. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
© 2021 LBG STUDIO. All rights reserved. www.lbg-studio.com
We do not allow our patterns to be reproduced, copied, or redistributed in any form. Reselling or sharing of PDF patterns is strictly prohibited.