The Samstag Wallet is a little wallet with tons of personality! It's great for when you want to travel light and keep things simple. This wallet contains 4 separate pockets to help keep you organized: a front card pocket, a main zipper pocket, a hidden pocket, and a welt zipper pocket. Style options include 2 wallet flap styles, 2 front pocket styles, and 2 wallet corner styles. When choosing fabrics to use for your Samstag wallet, you can show off a single favorite print, mix and match prints, or color block using your favorite solid colors.
4 1/2" W x 3 1/2" H (11.4 x 8.9 cm)
May also be suitable for an adventurous beginner with the ability to sew accurate seams and with experience sewing with zippers as well as multiple layers.
Quilt Weight fabrics recommended
Exterior Fabric: 1 Fat Quarter or 1/4 yard (25 cm)
Lining: 1 Fat Quarter or 1/4 yard (25 cm)
Fusible Interfacing: 1/4 yard (25 cm)
Sew In Stabilizer (optional): 1/8 yard (12.5 cm)
• 2 - 4" (10 cm) zippers
• 1 - 24 Ligne (5/8" / 15 mm) metal spring snap set (or similarly sized plastic Kam snap or metal cap prong snap
• Snap setting tool
• Optional: 7/8" split key ring
• Washable glue or Wonder Tape
• Water soluble marking pen
• Small sharp scissors
• Coordinating thread
• Zipper foot
• Pins and / or Wonder Clips
• Rotary cutter, ruler, and cutting mat and / or scissors
• 29 page tutorial with both imperial and metric measurements
• Computer generated, tiled pattern that can be printed on 8.5" x 11 or A4 printer paper
• Cutting guide + measurements for cutting pattern pieces with a rotary cutter
• Detailed, step by step illustrated instructions
• Fabric requirements and supply list
• Hardware sources
• Printable project planner sheet
• Glossary of sewing terms
• Lots of tips and tricks
• Purchasing this pattern gives you, the buyer, license to sell items made using this pattern on a handmade scale. License details included in pattern.
• Once payment has cleared, an email will be sent to you with a download link. Please save files to your computer as the download link will expire after three downloads. The ZIPPED file contains 2 separate files you can download - a tutorial file and a pattern file. For accuracy in printing on a home printer, please use Adobe Reader for viewing/printing files. Zipped files will need to be unzipped before viewing and it may be necessary to use an app to unzip files on mobile devices.
• Due to the digital nature of this item, all sales are final. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
© 2019 LBG STUDIO. All rights reserved. www.lbg-studio.com
We do not allow our patterns to be reproduced, copied, or redistributed in any form. Reselling or sharing of PDF patterns is strictly prohibited.