The London Backpack is a medium sized bag (purse-sized) that works well for both kids and adults. It features two zipper pockets - a large outer pocket as well as a smaller inner pocket, adjustable straps, and it closes with a drawstring and magnetic snap on the flap.
This pattern is versatile, practical, and the perfect blank slate for pattern mixing and making modifications to suit your needs.
Advanced beginner / Intermediate (experience installing zippers, sewing curves, and sewing through multiple layers is helpful)
• flap and drawstring closure
• large exterior zipper pocket
• interior zipper pocket
• adjustable straps
Approximate finished dimensions:
Height - 12 1/2" / 32 cm
Width - 13" / 33 cm
Depth - 5″ / 13 cm
Strap Length - 30 1/2" / 77.5 cm (longest setting) and 17 1/2" / 44.5 cm (shortest setting)
PDF FILES INCLUDE
Includes 4 files (zipped):
- fully illustrated and detailed step by step tutorial
- computer generated, tiled pattern that can be printed on 8.5″x11″
letter sized or A4 printer paper
- 2 large format pattern files for printing pattern pieces at a copy shop -
36" wide (US) and A0
- fabric requirements
- materials list
- a glossary of sewing terms
- lots of helpful tips
FREE TUTORIAL: How to add exterior pockets to the front of the London Backpack. Click here!
• Purchasing this pattern gives you, the buyer, license to sell items made using this pattern on a handmade scale. License details included in pattern.
• This PDF pattern is an instant download - once payment has cleared, an email will be sent to you with a download link. Files will be sent as a zipped file which will need to be unzipped before viewing. Please save files to your computer as the download link will expire after three downloads. For accuracy in printing, please use Adobe Reader or Acrobat for viewing/printing files.
• Due to the digital nature of this item, all sales are final. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
© 2020 LBG STUDIO. All rights reserved. www.lbg-studio.com
We do not allow our patterns to be reproduced, copied, or redistributed in any form. Reselling or sharing of PDF patterns is strictly prohibited.