PDF SEWING PATTERN
The Aster Cardigan features 3/4 length sleeves and a cute rounded collar with two options - regular and faux piping. The pattern includes sizes 18 months through 12 years and is a confident beginner friendly pattern. Knit fabrics such as any midweight, stable knit such as jersey, interlock, pique knit, ponte de roma, french terry, etc). 25% - 35% percent stretch is ideal for this project. Anything over 50% stretch is not recommended.
The 35 page tutorial includes:
- computer generated, tiled pattern that can be printed on 8.5" x 11" + A4 printer paper
- detailed, step-by-step illustrated instructions
- fabric requirements / size chart
- materials list
- glossary of sewing terms
- lots of tips to help along the way
Also included: A0 and 36" wide format pattern files for copy shop printing
#ASTERCARDIGAN Check out this tag on Instagram for lots of inspiration!
• Purchasing this pattern gives you, the buyer, license to sell items made using this pattern on a handmade scale. License details included in pattern.
• This PDF pattern is an instant download - once payment has cleared, an email will be sent to you with a download link. Please save files to your computer as the download link will expire after three downloads. For accuracy in printing, please use Adobe Reader for viewing/printing files.
Due to the digital nature of this item, all sales are final. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
© 2020 LBG STUDIO. All rights reserved. www.lbg-studio.com
We do not allow our patterns to be reproduced, copied, or redistributed in any form. Reselling or sharing of PDF patterns is strictly prohibited.